This Canadian Athletes Suspended Two Years After Positive Use Cocaine


Canadian pole vault athlete, Shawn Barber, was banned for two years. The sentence received after testing positive for cocaine before the Olimpiada Rio de Janeiro Brazil in 2016.

An arbitration finding the 22-year-old athlete ingesting a drug when kissing a woman. Besides Barber also had intercourse before the pre-Olympic test in Canada.

"There is no time to mimic my behavior. I can not even imagine can become contaminated with cocaine. It is an experience, I hope other athletes can learn from the things I have done, "said Barber, as reported by Sportsmole, Monday (10/10/2016).

"I obviously have a trial where the outcome can not erase all my fault. I am happy to undergo this punishment, and returned to the sport with a heart that is free, "he added.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.