Giggs Will Success if Become a Manager

The former Sunderland defender, Micky Gray, very confident in the ability of former assistant coach of Manchester United, Ryan Giggs. He claimed the 42-year-old man can achieve success if they become manager of Sunderland.

David Moyes who now serves as coach of Sunderland reportedly tengahj under severe threat. Because today The Black Cats are in a position that is the 20th youngest in the board the Premier League this season.

Sunderland played very poorly so far this season, proved they have not been able to acquire a win and only able to pack two points from seven matches in the Premier League this season.

"He is the one who will return to the Premier League club to regain first job. I think Ryan Giggs could return rousing positive trend here, "said Gray, launch of Sportsmole, Wednesday (05/10/2016).

"I did not compare it to David Moyes here. I'm also not trying to put him out of his job as coach. I'm just saying, if I have a chance to bring it back, I'll do that, "he added.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.